If you need some more facts to help you decide whether or not you should rent a car during your holidays!.
Things to consider when picking up your rented car
Now that you have decided on the car, here are some things to keep in mind on the day when you pick it up:
- Inspect the car from the inside and outside and take pictures of any possible scratches it comes with. You can make this a habit anywhere you go because it’s very useful to do it so you won’t have to pay additional fees for damage or scratches you didn’t make yourself.
- Ask the rental company for a number to call in case you have any troubles with the car/road
- Check that the car documents are in place
- I don’t think they make cars without it any more, but still, check that your AC is working. If it doesn’t it will be hot like hell, and most of the times you can’t open the windows as it will be sandy
- Ask them about returning the car: do you just leave it at one of their offices or will somebody be there for the drop-off?
PRO TIP: Moreover, when returning the car, you usually just drop off the keys and they do inspect the car after you leave. I would also take pictures of it when you return it, just in case!
Car insurance for your rented car in dubai
Car insurance is not something to look at lightly and car rental companies know that! That is why they do the best they can to protect you. .